Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Best Friend Quotes

"A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today, just the way you are"

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who came, and never left your side..."

"So many memories, so many stupid fights, so many inside jokes, and the craziest nights, everything crazy that I do, always seems to happen when I'm with you :) "

"Your the Peanut to my Butter, the Star to my Burst, the Pop to my Tart, the Fruit to my Loop, but most importantly, your the Best to my Friend :)"

"Our laughs, limitless
Our memories, countless
Our friendship endless"

"There will be many people who will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints behind"

"18 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning, best friends forever"

"Friends buy you lunch... but best friends eat yours" (LOL)

"Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you feel the true warmth" (lol)

"Real friends don't have to speak or see each other daily to remain in each others hearts always"

No comments:

Post a Comment