Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quick Notes --May 15 & May 16

This post is about my flight (May 15 to May 16) on the way to the United States. I will try my best to make it make sense because the notes I took doesn't really make sense but let me try.
So you know how the day plane has game shows? Well, these are facts that I learned from that (May 15, 2011):
  • Mayonaise was invented in France
  • Baseball, in Latin, means 'the gentle way'
  • Ian Flemming created James Bond (probably everyone already knew that)
  • The play, 'curveball' is in the sport baseball.

The notes below this is from the flight from Joburg to New York.

*About 3 and 1/2 hours till we reach destination- New York*

Movies I watched:

  • Big Mammas Like Father, Like Son ( A great movie!!!)
  • Over The Hedge (haven't seen that movie in ages!!)

Music I listened to:

  • A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez and the Scene,
  • abit of Avril Lavigne,
  • abit of Jonas L.A.
  • abit of Disney's Greatest Hits, Vol. 1

Random notes:

  • I got some sleep on the plane but I was ver ncomfortable. Oh! And there was even a whole moon! Very pretty!

May 16- Less than 60 minutes till reaching New York!!

  • I saw the sun rise! I was thinking of taking a photo but I wasn't sure if I was aloud to to take one or not..so I didn't take one. But the sunrise was B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!
  • We were probably about 2000 meters (in altitude) and all we coud see wa clouds. But it still looked pretty!! Thanks for reading my random notes that I took while flying! Blog more later!!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment