- Mayonaise was invented in France
- Baseball, in Latin, means 'the gentle way'
- Ian Flemming created James Bond (probably everyone already knew that)
- The play, 'curveball' is in the sport baseball.
The notes below this is from the flight from Joburg to New York.
*About 3 and 1/2 hours till we reach destination- New York*
Movies I watched:
- Big Mammas Like Father, Like Son ( A great movie!!!)
- Over The Hedge (haven't seen that movie in ages!!)
Music I listened to:
- A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez and the Scene,
- abit of Avril Lavigne,
- abit of Jonas L.A.
- abit of Disney's Greatest Hits, Vol. 1
- I got some sleep on the plane but I was ver ncomfortable. Oh! And there was even a whole moon! Very pretty!
May 16- Less than 60 minutes till reaching New York!!
- I saw the sun rise! I was thinking of taking a photo but I wasn't sure if I was aloud to to take one or not..so I didn't take one. But the sunrise was B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!
- We were probably about 2000 meters (in altitude) and all we coud see wa clouds. But it still looked pretty!! Thanks for reading my random notes that I took while flying! Blog more later!!