Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Simple Things

Here's a list of really simple and tiny things that I love and as well as make me smile.

  • When anyone texts me first
  • Amazing Books
  • Uncontrollable Laughter
  • The late night talks I have with my friends where we talk about anything and everything and know that we won't tell anyone
  • DANCING IN THE RAIN!
  • The warm feeling you get when someone says, "You just made my day!"
  • Drinking hot chocolate on a rainy/cold morning or night (I am not a coffe/tea person)
  • Hanging out with my AMAZING friends and having a crazy time!
  • Being crazy with my friends and not caring who sees us or what they think of us
  • Sleepovers!
  • Acting like a little child
  • Photography
  • Writing!
  • Music
  • Cooking and Baking
  • Making people and seeing people HAPPY!
  • Quotes! (if you know me personally, you would know this for sure :-P )
  • Spending time with my lovely and crazy family!
  • My pets
  • Handwritten letters
  • Cheesy movies

So yeah, those are a few simple things that makes me happy. Also, this post, also, tells you a little bit about myself, if not...it didn't have the purpose to tell you who I am. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment